Have your private photo guide for a day's workshop in Reykjavík or surrounding areas. The destination depends on your interest.
Travel season: All year
Departures: Daily, upon request
Duration: 8 - 10 hours
No minimum number of participants
Pick up from accommodation according to an agreement.
The destination depends on your interest, however our photo guides suggest the following options:
- The Golden Circle – National Park Þingvellir, geysers and waterfall Gullfoss.
- The Reykjanes Peninsula – Rugged black lava coast line, boiling mud hot springs at Krýsuvík, lighthouses and it would be an option to visit the Blue Lagoon for some photo shooting there (Blue lagoon visitors fee is not included).
- The South Coast to Reynisfjara – Black sand coast line, airplane wreck in the black sand, waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss and Reynisfjara with basalt columns.
- Bird photography around Reykjavík – Seltjarnarnes, Álftanes or Flói Bird and nature reserve area.
Total price – Winter (1 October 2015 – 30 April 2016):
1-3 Participants EUR 890 / USD 1.095
4-6 Participants EUR 995 / USD 1.220
Total price – Spring/Autumn (1 May – 14 June 2016):
1-3 Participants EUR 905 / USD 1.115
4-6 Participants EUR 1.025 / USD 1.260
Total price – Summer (15 June – 18 August 2016):
1-3 Participants EUR 990 / USD 1.215
4-6 Participants EUR 1.200 / USD 1.475
- A day with a professional photographer.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.