Visit the most interesting and magnificent places along the south shore of Iceland. Join a bus tour along the south coast to Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon and fly back in the late afternoon to Reykjavík.
Travel season: June - August
Departures: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 7:30 – Pick up: 7:00
Duration: 12 hours
No minimum number of participants
Join a guided bus tour along the amazing south coast of Iceland. On the right hand side you will see the astonishing and merciless coast line of southern Iceland, where the waves hit the island in a visual and dramatic way.
You will see Europe’s largest glacier, Vatnajökull, and the hills and rugged mountains that make the Icelandic landscape unique. Stops will be made at some of Iceland’s most magnificent places for some memorable photo shoots. We will explore and visit the following places:
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can even take a short walk behind the waterfall.
- Skógarfoss waterfall, the beautiful and photogenic waterfall.
- The sea side village of Vík with its magnificent shoreline, black sand beach and basalt formations.
- Skaftafell National Park where you have a quick photo stop.
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, where an optional boat tour, zigzagging between huge floating icebergs, is available.
Price per person EUR 295
Children 2-14 years EUR 147.50
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavík.
- Guided bus tour.
- One way flight from Höfn to Reykjavík.
- English-speaking guidance.
- Optional Boat tour on the glacier lagoon and Lunch.